Monday, January 10, 2011

Great News! Blog Hop

Hello Friends

I have great news! On Feb 5th I will be participating in a blog hop (topic will be defined soon!)  I can't tell you how excited I am.

What is a blog-hop, you ask?  A blog hop is a group of bloggers that organize themselves to all post (blog) about a topic.  You, the blog-hopper, will start out at blog #1.  After discovering what the first person posts, he/she will link you to the next blog.  After perusing that person's blog he/she will link you the next blog, and so on.

Some bloggers will have 'blog candy' or prizes that can be won.  All blogs will showcase a project just for the blog hop.  I've seen some of the most amazing work and have been awestruck by the talent displayed in these blogs.

Once our group decides upon a topic, I'll be sure to announce it and then I'll get busy creating and crafting.  Please mark your calendars to stop by and see the amazing work that will be displayed on Feb 5th!

Cheers!
Stephanie

Here's the list as it stands today!

1) Wamfamily - Creations with Kathryn
2) Scrappin' Palace - Scrappin' Palace
3) Ms Dee - Dee's Special Things
4) Buggin Out - Paper Crafting Chic 
5) lechristina3 - All Things Crafty 
6) TinaB - Tina Time
7) Lissa - So Many Crafts, So Little Time
8) Crafty Baskets - Crafty Baskets
9) Java Jen - Java Jen Creations
10) Stephanie J - Stephanie's Scraping/Stamping/Cardmaking Site
11) CraftyCreations - The Crafty Creation Spot
12) Jennifer Hawkins2 - Confessions of a Scrapaholic 
13) Laura Mason - Scrappy Craft Corner
14) Scrappy Jess - Scrappy Jess
15) TX Scrapper Mom - TX Scrapper Mom
16) Kreimers - My Fantabulous Life
17) SoonerMT - Paper Renee
18) ToniBaczek - Happy Scrapper 
19) Croppin Momma - Croppin Momma Designs
20) arahbeth - Scrapbooking with Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you create! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the hop! I'm so glad you did!!! :)

    ReplyDelete